Vacancy Community Manager The Protein Cluster (TPC)
The Protein Cluster is looking for a community manager!
Do you have a passion for plant-based proteins and the protein shift, are you a pro-active go-getter, well-organised, relation focussed and a true team player? Then we might be looking for you!
Working as community manager at TPC means working at the heart of the protein shift ecosystem. Be amazed by the sheer number of companies creating the most ground breaking innovations. Technologies, ingredients and products guiding us beyond the protein transition tipping point. At TPC you will meet all the inspiring entrepreneurs, from the Netherlands and abroad, dedicated to make a difference. Make the missing link enabling them to realize their plant-protein ambitions and feel the satisfaction to contribute to the food transition! #shapingthefutureoffoodtogether
The Community Manager of TPC has a combination of excellent organizational skills, relationship focused and, preferably, a good understanding and knowledge of the plant-based protein market in order to optimally serve the TPC community to allow it to grow significantly, in line with the global protein shift at hand.
The Community Manager works together with our inspiring and experienced Innovation Lead Protein Shift on the further development and growth of the main plant-based protein platform within the Netherlands, but not limited to its borders. TPC inspires the members, encourages the members to innovate and invest across the value chain, and in the plant-based protein market and meets the knowledge demand from and to the members.
What does it take to be a community manager for TPC?
You share our ambition to contribute and change the food system, you are pro-active, a self-starter, very well organized, interested in and aware of the various stakes and as such excellent at Stakeholder management (start-ups, corporates, investors, provinces, regional players, companies, knowledge institutes); a strategic thinker and pragmatic results-oriented go-getter.
We believe that self-assurance is an excellent trait.
We don’t expect you to be majored in plant-based proteins, however, interest in this field will be of enormous help, will add to the joy and is of great value to our network:
- Affinity with plant-based proteins / vegan food;
- Speaks the language of / has experience in business and therefore knows the challenges of innovation, financing and upscaling (B2B);
- Pre: has knowledge of the (plant-based) food chain: field to fork;
- Pre: has knowledge of the different players in the plant-based protein market;
- Transfers the expertise, best practices and knowledge to and from members, partners and other ecosystem stakeholders.
What will you be doing? Plenty! And you may add.
- Attracting new members; Connector within the network (matchmaking and connecting between start-ups and corporates); Representing the interests of the business community;
- Design and set up acceleration sessions (events);Meeting the annual plan and associated objectives. Keeping various stakeholders informed;Maintaining and building (international) partnerships; Writing the monthly newsletter; Writing the annual plan;
- Supporting members by sharing knowledge with members; Ensuring cross-pollination / cooperation with other Innovation Theme’s within Foodvalley NL; Safeguarding the overall mission of Foodvalley within the TPC activities.
You will be an addition to the Foodvalley NL team. A warm, welcoming and energetic team of (25+) professionals working on the transition of the food system. We aim at maximum impact. We value an open, safe and trusted working environment, where we challenge you to learn, experiment and grow, constantly. We feel and live ‘togetherness’. Internally and externally. Only together we can shape the future of food.
Foodvalley NL has its roots in the region, is of national importance and has international ambitions. Since 2004, Foodvalley NL has been developing and strengthening the Foodvalley ecosystem; an international network of organizations and companies that jointly work on the transition to a sustainable food system.
Foodvalley is looking for a Community Manager for The Protein Cluster for 28 to 32 hours per week (let’s talk, could be more, could be less, we are always looking for talent). Aside from a good salary, we value a good balance work-non work. We invest in personal growth and learning. And, especially in these COVID19 times, enough headspace, exercise, and we love laughter.
This is a 2nd or 3rd job type of function.
About The Protein Cluster | Foodvalley NL
The Protein Cluster
The Protein Cluster (TPC) is an international business network of Foodvalley that connects start-ups and companies in plant proteins. It is the thematic platform of the innovation theme "Protein Shift", one of the three innovation themes of Foodvalley NL in addition to Food & Health and Circular Agrifood.
Jeroen Willemsen, Innovation Lead Protein Shift, Tel. +31(0)617.738.037, email@example.com
We would like to receive your motivation letter and curriculum vitae before Friday 12 February 5 pm via email address firstname.lastname@example.org.