InsectoCycle offers sustainable alternative protein products made from insects, and can offer the insect facility for research and development purposes.
• Residual flow valorization trials. InsectoCycle not only looks at the nutritional value, but also at the practical application on a large scale.
• Fattening techniques & barn concepts, eg. lighting techniques or testing crates.
• Propagation techniques, eg. lamp manufacturers.
• Harvesting technique, eg. sieving tests.
Drying capability: microwave drying.
Other relevant information
InsectoCycle can offer flexible pricing.
|Which type of insects are you breeding/processing?|
|Black soldier fly|
|Facility & factory design|
|Oils and fats|
|Value creation of by- and side-streams|
|Fractionation - Dry|
|Fractionation - Wet|
|Consumer packaging (B2C)|
|EKO / Bio SKAL|
- Type of organisation
- Contract research / Contract manufacturing
- Development Support
- Yes, we always co-develop new products and processes
- Position in the value chain
- Primary product (B2B/B2C)
- Ingredients (B2B)
- Production scale
- Research (advanced equipment, labfacility, etc.)
- Scale up: Pilot Plant
- Scale up: Test facility / kitchen
- Volume indication for production
- 500 kg per week