Subsidy for shared advanced research equipment
The subsidy scheme stimulates companies and institutes to realise research equipment in the Dutch provinces of Gelderland and Utrecht.
Equipment for fundamental research is often expensive, yet it is hardly ever used to its full capacity. To address this challenge, the Regio Deal Foodvalley subsidy scheme provides companies and institutes the possibility to invest in shared advanced research equipment (Technology Readiness Levels (TRL) 1-3). Sharing facilities is a proven method to make advanced research equipment available and cost-effective for organisations (working in the field of healthy food and living environments), which enables them to maximise productivity and accelerate innovation.
Conditions Shared Advanced Research Equipment Scheme
- The application concerns an investment in innovative advanced research equipment in the protein transition, food & health and/or circular agrifood domains and is shared via open access.
- The scheme concerns TRL 1-3: fundamental research from observing basic principles, formulating the technology concept and experimental proof of concept.
- The investment benefits organisations in the Dutch provinces of Gelderland and Utrecht and will be realised in collaboration with Wageningen University & Research.
- The investment enables organisations to shorten time to market and optimise efficiency during the innovation process.
- The facility will also be made accessible to other organisations at a market price.
- Open call till the end 2024.
For more information, please see the conditions.
Apply for Shared Advanced Research Equipment subsidy
If you require more information or if you intend to apply for a subsidy, please contact us below.
The subsidy applications are processed by Foodvalley NL and the province of Gelderland on behalf of Regio Deal Foodvalley. Organisations can also contact Foodvalley NL for advice on other subsidies and financial schemes specifically for shared facilities. More information about sharing facilities? Please visit the Shared Facility Finder.
Questions? Get in touch
+31 (0)626 58 73 34