Organisations join Foodvalley NL for a sustainable food system
Over 250 organizations worldwide are affiliated with Foodvalley NL’s community. The members of the community cover the entire food value chain, from seed to shelf and from start-ups to corporates. What do they have in common? Together they are leading the transition towards a sustainable, healthy, affordable and tasty food system.
Foodvalley NL is proud to see the community continuously growing. In the past month we welcomed a lot of new organisations! To name just a few:
- Quorn Foods uses the sustainable ingredient mycoprotein to develop and produce a wide range of meat substitutes.
- MMR Research supports clients at every stage of their innovation process, from sensory science to powerful commercial applications.
- On the Green Side uses high-moisture extrusion cooking to turn plant-based raw materials into clean-label meat replacers and hybrid products.
- Ostara Innovation builds bridges between research institutes and corporates, catalyzing high-tech innovation in agrifood.
- CJ Cheiljedang has built a broad portfolio of food ingredients and products: from flour, oils and lipids, to various different fresh, frozen and ambient products.
- Flottweg Nederland helps businesses optimise the separation of plant-based proteins during the production process.
- Angry Camel provides authentic and plant-based oriental snacks for on-the-go.
- P2 offers companies that want to improve the sustainability of their operations and processes assistance in achieving their goals.
A warm welcome to our new members!