Organisations accelerate the transition to a sustainable food system together
Many organisations worldwide are affiliated with Foodvalley NL’s network. The network covers the entire food value chain, from seed to shelf and from start-ups to corporates. Together they are leading the transition towards a sustainable, healthy, affordable and tasty food system.
Foodvalley NL is proud to see the network continuously growing. In the past period we welcomed a lot of new organisations! These are the latest additions to our network:
- FerMentor implements science into daily fermentation practice by giving clients advice and training and helping them with technology and product development.
- GEA, one of the world’s largest systems suppliers for the food, beverage and pharmaceutical sectors, enhances sustainable systems for New food and plant based beverages
- Greenfoodfinder contributes to a more sustainably society by providing an online promotion and sales platform(B2B) for sustainable ingredients and products.
- Herbafood Ingredients GmbH, highly engaged in R&D as well as in application technology, offers a comprehensive range of highly functional dietary fibres and apple extracts.
- Sealed Air protects and solves critical packaging challenges by reducing the sustainability impact (carbon footprint, food and plastic waste, use of resources like water and energy).