Global Insights Personalised Nutrition
Did you know that Personalised Nutrition is now a global phenomenon? It thrives on local solutions that respond to regional demand. On February 6, Foodvalley NL gave the floor to five Personalised Nutrition Community partners and experts from different parts of the world to highlight the opportunities and challenges. Sharing these local examples is one of the key success factors for the further development of Personalised Nutrition.
More than 40 PN partners joined online. Key take aways are:
- Despite tough global economic PN downturn, personalised nutrition is still very relevant, especially for younger target audiences.
- We see a lot of future in personalised nutrition for strategic partnerships between tech and health.
- Just by changing unhealthy food items in your basket to healthy items, we see 5kg of bodyweight loss. This can translate in great PN opportunities with clinical relevance.
- In Columbia, we say ‘full belly, full heart’. Food is more than nutrition and we need to take cultural aspects into account in personalised nutrition.
- Because of the strong consortia and specific funding opportunities, Europe is and will be leading the global personalised nutrition developments.
Community partners can find the recording in a few days on Foodleap.com.
About the Personalised Nutrition Community
As a practice leader in the field of Personalised Nutrition & Health, Foodvalley knows what our partners need to be successful in the food transition. That is to collectively tackle roadblocks that we cannot solve individually. The Foodvalley Personalised Nutrition Community has defined that as the collective mission. On this journey we are building a connected, expert and supportive ecosystem for Personalised Nutrition. An ecosystem on which we can grow together towards a sustainable and viable businessmodel.
This online event was held exclusively for Personalised Nutrition Community partners. Are you interested in joining the PN community? Please contact Judith van der Horst.