Are you a gamechanger when it comes to preventing foodwaste?
We have a ‘Foodwastefree week’ in The Netherlands. This is a great initiative to bring food waste to all of our attention. All individuals can do small things to prevent foodwaste. But we can also do big things in chain cooperation together. Circular Agrifood is one of Foodvalleys Innovation Fields. That is why we work hard on this topic. We do this together with 'The Foundation Together Against Foodwaste' and ofcourse our Foodvalley Members.
Foodvalley Members that are doing their bit to prevent foodwaste
A lot of our Foodvalley Members are working hard on preventing foodwaste. To name just a few:
- Eko-rezerv developed machines that can extract proteins from feathers and pig bristles
- MaGie Creations: Make bars from brewers grains (beer by-product)
- Duynie: (a subsidiary of Cosun) process different waste streams into different applications for e.g. feed, packaging, etc.
- Nijsen Company: a compound feed company, converses waste streams into feed
- Orbisk: developed the world’s first fully automated food waste monitor
Are you a gamechanger? Join us!
Are you a gamechanger when it comes to preventing foodwaste and are you looking for potential partners and / or investors? Get in touch with our Innovation Lead Circular Agrifood: Jolijn Zwart-van Kessel