Are you a food changer? Sign up for Food100!
The Food100 is being compiled again this year! With the Food100, initiators Slow Food Youth Network, AgriFood Capital, Food Hub and Food Inspiration want to encourage and give a stage to everyone who is active within the Dutch food system.
Up-and-coming talent and established leaders
An independent jury makes a top 100 list of up-and-coming talent and established leaders who are working hard for better and more sustainable food. By giving these people a stage and making the list public, food changers have the opportunity to make an even bigger impact together.
This year the list will once again feature 50 up-and-coming talents under 35 and 50 established food changers over 35. By connecting generations, the Food100 creates a list of people who together can make an even bigger impact and set an example for many. You can apply via: www.food100.nl/aanmelden
Why do you want to be on the list?
- Access to a network of over 300 impact makers in food
- Opportunity to become Food Hero of 2022 with an additional nomination
- An exclusive spot at the Food Inspiration Trend Table during the annual Food100 event
The Food100 jury of 2022
For the sixth time in 2022, the initiators of the Food100 are compiling a list of inspiring food changers. An independent jury of experts from across the food chain will select the 100 most appealing examples from all the entries:
- Isabel Boerdam, founder of Green Food Lab, De Hippe Vegetariër and De Week Zonder Vlees (Meatless Week)
- Dr Jeroen Candel, senior lecturer in public administration, member of the Council for Animal Affairs and the supervisory board of the Transition Coalition Food
- Christiaan Vette, independent advisor on strategy, innovation and transformation
- Anne Reijnders, inspires new eating behaviour with De Lekkere Man and through television programmes
- Tim van der Mark, pig farmer and board member of Nederlands Agrarisch Jongeren Kontakt
- Tarique Arsiwalla, founder of Protix, investor in sustainable agri start-ups and strategic advisor to Vermaat Group
- Dalila Sayd, works on a social food landscape with Het Eetschap.
Food100 is powered by:
“The nomination as Food Hero is an important recognition of my work. As a Food Hero you feel part of a network. People know how to find you better and the title creates more awareness.” – EVA KOFFEMAN, FOOD HERO 2021