MFH pulses sells whole pulses (peas, beans and lupins), flours, precooked, vegetable proteins (lupin protein, pea protein, sesame protein, rice protein), food fibres from pea and lupin and meat replacers.
New applications – such as lupin flour in meat substitutes, lentil flour in healthy chips, pea protein in protein-rich pastas, emulsifiers for sauces and pre-cooked and dried-back pulses that can be applied instantly. Alternatives to replace animal protein and bind nitrogen (so no fertilizer is needed) to contribute to a more sustainable protein consumption balance.
- Split products/ dehulled products like split peas, split lentils
- The flours from peas, beans, lentils and lupins.
- Protein concentrates from peas and lupin.
- Protein isolate from pea.
- Starch from pea.
- Inner pea fibre from pea.
- External pea fibres from pea and lupin.
- Precooked and dried pulses whole and flours.
Other vegetable raw materials like buckwheat, sesame, rice en quinoa are also possible and in some cases the protein, fibres and flour from these raw materials.
MFH pulses brings companies and institutes together and stimulates cooperation and exchange of informationto enhance sustainable production and sustainable relationships within the field of protein transition.
MFH pulses has expertise on pulses’ food distribution, sustainability and public health. MFH pulses also advises on cultivation, processing, use, functionality, market knowledge, purchase and sales of these products.