Fostering Entrepreneurship: growing Food & Agri startups into leading enterprises.
Tomorrow’s global food supply challenges demand a radical approach to innovation in the Food and Agriculture sectors today. Due to their innovative capacity, StartLife believes that startups are the propelling force behind the food and agro innovations required to meet global food demand in the future.
- Hosting a thriving community of startups, investors, corporates and experts
- Developing entrepreneurial competences of students and startup teams
- Offering intensive monitoring trajectories within the StartLife Incubation Program
- Providing seed funding to promising startups
- Enabling startups to attract additional capital
StartLife has worked with startups for over ten years. During the last five alone, StartLife supported more than 120 startups that develop technological innovations in the domains of Food and Agro.