Investment & funding
Is the research equipment, development, demonstration, upscaling and production faciltities you need not yet available, still in development, or just a concept? Then there could be opportunities for investment with support of Shared facility finder.
- The new research equipment or facilities are shared via open access.
- It supports the ambitions detailed in our Fields of innovation (Circular Agrifood; Food & Health and Protein Shift).
- It is innovative and unique.
- It must benefit multiple organisations in the Foodvalley ecosystem and automatically becomes available to all organisations via the pay-per-use principle.
- Investments in research equipment need to support the connection and /or collaboration with Wageningen University & Research.
Contact us to discuss opportunities for investment in facilities. Through our network we can match partners and offer insights in funding possibilities.