TPC Member Meeting ‘Plant fish’
On Friday 1 October 2021, The Protein Cluster (TPC) organizes an online acceleration session where members and external experts will share insights in the plant fish developments. From ingredients to end product and from producer to consumer, we will dive into the latest plant fish innovations within our community. With various pitches and presentations from TPC Members it promises to be an inspiring event. Special this time, is that the session will be broadcasted live at the premises of Schouten Europe in Giessen.
We are delighted that the following companies will contribute to the programme:
- Sophies Bionutrients, Eugene Wang, CEO: 'From Plant-Based Seafood to Cell-Based Seafood, what are the challenges and opportunities'
- DSM: 'How to develop fishie flavorings and consumer nutritional values'
- ISI Goettingen, Femke Brouwer, Partnership manager: 'Sensory consumer testing of vegan fish fingers: drivers for your product's success'
- Mintel, Jolene Ng, Senior Global Food and Drink Analyst: 'Plant-based fish; will consumers bite?'
- Schouten Europe: 'Fish substitutes: the challenge is in the texture'.
- Albert Heijn, Ties Leeksma, Category manager Vegan: 'What is happening in the supermarket?'
In addition to the inspiring line-up of speakers, there is more than enough opportunity to ask your question and network with fellow Members.
Keep an eye on this webpage where an update of the programme will be published soon.
This session is for TPC members only and they will receive an invitation with registration link for this session by e-mail. The membership of Foodvalley entitles you to a wide scope of benefits; free access to Foodvalley Member Meetings is just one of them. Interested to become a Foodvalley Member? Make a membership request.