Sustainable & Healthy Food at Sporting Events
Showcase your sustainable and healthy food products at one of the largest sports events in the Netherlands!
In August and September 2022 the FIVB Volleyball Women's World Championship will take place in the Netherlands. The central theme during the World Championship is nutrition. Thousands of fans from all over the world will therefore not only see the world’s best volleyball teams in action, but they also have an opportunity to taste the latest nutritious and sustainable foods during the event. The theme will be clearly reflected in the catering for athletes, officials, the public and at side events.
On Thursday October 7, a meeting will be held to inform companies on the unique opportunity to showcase their products during the FIVB Volleyball Women's World Championship. This event will be organized at Olympic Training Centre Papendal*.
Are you a Dutch (food) company, small or large, with the ambition and willingness to innovate and collaborate on personalized nutrition with a focus on sports & nutrition? Would you like to showcase your sustainable and healthy food product(s) at a large audience during the FIVB Volleyball Women's World Championship? Then participate in the event on 7 October and hear what the possibilities are.
The programme looks as follows (times mentioned in CEST):
14.45-15.00 Reception and coffee at Papendal
15.00-15.05 Welcome by chairperson
15.05-15.15 Setting the Scene: FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Championship 2022
- Michel Everaert, Nevobo, Director Sports Development and Events, “FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Championship and the thematic of food and sustainability”
- Jan Markink, Province of Gelderland, Deputy, “Sports events and healthy and sustainable food, perspective of Province of Gelderland” **
15.15-15.40 Sustainable and healthy foods at Sports events, FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Champhionship 2022
- Veva Ekkelenkamp, Nevobo, “FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Champhionship and partnership opportunities on the topic of healthy and sustainable foods”
- Erik te Velthuis, Sports Centre Papendal, “Sustainable and healthy food concepts: The menu of 2030”
- Jeroen Wouters, Sports Centre Papendal, Eat2Move, Foodvalley NL, "Innovation on sports and nutrition: company participation at Eat2Move side event at FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Champhionship 2022”
15.40-15.45 Participation by companies, the example of Ojah
- Bastian Dijkstra, Ojah
15.45-15.50 Wrap up, closing words and future actions by chairperson.
15.50-17.00 Networking and interaction opportunities with speakers and participants.
* Please note that the setting may be adjusted due to Covid-measures.
During event, the main language will be Dutch. Participation is free of charge but registration is needed. Click the button below to register.
The event is co-organised by Nevobo, Eat2Move, Sport Centre Papendal, Province of Gelderland.
Language during this event is Dutch.