Smart use of knowledge in collaboration
Innovating together offers many benefits, but there are also pitfalls. As a startup or (technical) SME, you would like to know how to approach this process more effectively. Good preparation makes collaboration on innovative processes easier and removes a lot of distrust. During the workshop 'Smart use of knowledge in collaboration' you will learn:
- that you need to think in advance about the knowledge you want to share;
- how you can best prepare for a collaboration;
- what to look for when selecting collaboration partners;
- at which times you must make agreements about intellectual property (IP);
- what agreements you need to make about know-how or intellectual property;
- how you can divide the proceeds and ownership of the intellectual property.