Member Meeting NIZO
Targeted Protein Nutrition
The demand for plant-based protein is growing; new products and concepts are launched, different plant-based protein sources and blends of protein sources are used and various (processing) technologies are applied. What knowledge from processing of animal protein can be used in plant-based protein and what effect do different plant-based proteins have on the gut health? It all comes up during the online Foodvalley Member Meeting, organized in cooperation with NIZO food research this time, for which we kindly invite you.
Join us for a digital visit to NIZO on December 8th. During the visit you meet experts who share knowledge on plant-based protein products, functionality of proteins after processing, fermentation technologies and gut health & protein digestion. There is ample opportunity to ask questions to the experts. It would be great if you could join!
Moderated by Judith van der Horst & Jeroen Willemsen, Innovation Managers Food & Health and Protein Shift, Foodvalley NL
15.30 hr Welcome by Marjolein Brasz, Managing Director Foodvalley NL
15.40 hr Welcome and Introduction of NIZO by Jeroen Koot, CEO NIZO
15.50 hr Expert talks by experts from NIZO &Foodvalley
- Innovation Insights Targeted Protein Nutrition | Miranda van Dijck, Innovation analyst Foodvalley NL
- Protein Transition – using alternative proteins in products | Fred van de Velde, Prof. Protein Transition at HAS University of Applied Sciences & Principal Scientist NIZO
- How can we maintain the functionality of proteins after processing? | Peter de Jong, Prof. Dairy Process Technology at VHL University of Applied Sciences and Principal Scientist NIZO
- Food grade fermentation technologies | Herwig Bachman, Ass. Prof. VU Amsterdam & Principal Scientist NIZO
- Gut health & Protein Digestion | Alwine Kardinaal, Principal Scientist Nutrition & Health NIZO
16.30 hr Meet the experts
- Protein Transition – using alternative proteins in products
- How can we maintain the functionality of proteins after processing?
- Food grade fermentation technologies
- Gut health & Protein Digestion
16.45 hr Wrap-up
17.00 hr End of program
Members have received an email with registration link. If not, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Foodvalley Member
Interested in becoming a Foodvalley Member and being part of the Foodvalley business and innovation network? Get connected!