InnoBoot 2021: Food for Health
During Innoboot 2021, the future of nutrition for health and care will be discussed together with researchers, entrepreneurs and other representatives of the care and food sector. This year, Foodvalley NL is proud partner of Innoboot and our Innovation Lead Food & Health, Judith van der Horst, will organize and moderate one of the round table sessions entitled 'Joint business opportunities for harmonizing food & healthcare'. The round table appears twice in the program. So if you miss the first round, make sure you join the second.
Join round table hosted by Foodvalley
In the round table on ‘joint business opportunities for harmonizing Food & Healthcare’ 4 start-ups/scale-ups and a physician will discuss on what is needed, possible and not working at this moment to build a closer bridge between food businesses and health care. Questions that will be addressed are:
- What best practices do we have that illustrate joint efforts of Food & Health to build a healthy hospital environment and a healthy environment around a patient?
- What is currently hindering you to intensify collaboration?
- What opportunities could we think of on joint efforts between the food and medical world to have more ‘Food for Health and Healthcare’ in the future?
Table guests of the round table on ‘Joint business opportunities for Food & Health care’ are Foodvalley Members:
- Jochem Bossenbroek, CEO and Founder Verdify
- Jack Stroeken, CEO and Founder EkoMenu
- Jelle Sijm, CEO and Founder Eatch
as well as
- Anouk Snelders, CEO and Founder Health Food Wall, co-founder The Treat
- Pim Assendelft, Professor of Prevention in Healthcare at the dept. of Primary and Community care, Radboud University Medical center
Participation in Innoboot is free. Language during Innoboot is English. Login details will be sent to you one day prior to the event.
Innoboot 2021 is organized by: