Global Foodture mission Thailand
From 22 to 26 May 2023, a group of European Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) will be visiting Thailand to establish new relations and potential innovation collaborations in the area of alternative proteins and reduction of food waste. The visit will include the following:
- Visit the Thai Union Global Innovation Center
- Visit the Thaifex Anuga exhibition
- Participate in the Future of Food System conference
- Participate in sessions about the Thai food system and innovation ecosystem
- Networking with Thai food companies working on innovation
Application and travel voucher
Application for the mission is closed. In October 2023 a new mission will be organised. Please check our website for updates.
The Global Foodture project contributes to a more sustainable food system on a global scale by stimulating international innovation collaboration between European SMEs and Asian partners.