Sustainable & Healthy Food at Sporting Events – 2022 FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Championship
Showcase your sustainable and healthy food products at one of the largest sports events in the Netherlands!
In August and September 2022 the FIVB Volleyball Women's World Championship will take place in the Netherlands. The central theme during the World Championship is nutrition. Thousands of fans from all over the world will therefore not only see the world’s best volleyball teams in action, but they also have an opportunity to taste the latest nutritious and sustainable foods during the event. The theme will be clearly reflected in the catering for athletes, officials, the public and at side events.
On June 26, Foodvalley NL organizes a webinar to inform interested companies on this unique opportunity for innovative food companies to showcase their products. Companies small and large are invited to join the webinar and to learn more about the possibilities.
The program looks as follows (times mentioned in CEST):
14.45-15.00 Login of participants
15.05-15.15 Setting the Scene: FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Championship 2022
- Michel Everaert, Nevobo, Director Sports Development and Events, “FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Championship and the thematic of food and sustainability”
- Jan Markink, Province of Gelderland, Deputy, “Sports events and healthy and sustainable food, perspective of Province of Gelderland”
15.15-15.40 Sustainable and healthy foods at Sports events, FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Champhionship 2022
- Veva Ekkelenkamp, Nevobo, “FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Champhionship and partnership opportunities on the topic of healthy and sustainable foods”
- Erik te Velthuis, Sports Centre Papendal, “Sustainable and healthy food concepts: The menu of 2030”
- Jeroen Wouters, Sports Centre Papendal, Eat2Move, Foodvalley NL, "Innovation on sports and nutrition: company participation at Eat2Move side event at FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Champhionship 2022”
15.40-15.45 Participation by companies, the example of Ojah
- Bastian Dijkstra, Ojah
15.45-16.25 Breakout sessions (3 x 12 minutes):
- Breakout: FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Championship, thematic of healthy and sustainable food
During this breakout session the opportunities for participation by companies and organizations on the thematic of food will be central. Options to generate visibility and/or to participate in a Food Expo with both consumer involvement as well as business-to-business opportunities will be highlighted.
- Breakout: Menu van 2030
During the FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Championship the “Menu of 2030” will be served, amongst others at various side events. Together with Erik the opportunities to participate in this futuristic menu with your products or ingredients will be discussed.
- Breakout: Innovation Sports and Nutrition
Sports and Nutrition are highly connected to achieve top elite athlete performances as well as for regular consumers. Via Eat2Move collaboration in innovation in sports & nutrition is supported and stimulated. The Eat2Move-day during the World FIVB Volleyball Women’s World Championship will facilitate in this interactions. This will also be a great opportunity to highlight and provide a podium for innovations in this field. Explore and define possibilities during this break-out session.
16.25-16.30 Wrap up, closing words and future actions by Chair Manon Nummerdor-Flier
During this online event, the main language will be Dutch.
Dutch (food) companies with the ambition and willingness to innovate and collaborate on personalized nutrition with a focus on sports & nutrition are welcome to participate in this event.
Participation is free of charge but registration is needed. Click the button below to register.
The event is co-organised by Nevobo, Eat2Move, Sport Centre Papendal, Province of Gelderland.
Language during this event is Dutch.