Tomorrow’s global food supply challenges demand a radical approach to innovation in the Food and Agriculture sectors today. Due to their innovative capacity, StartLife believes that startups are the propelling force behind the food and agtech innovations required to meet global food demand in the future.
StartLife has worked with startups for over ten years. StartLife supported more than 250 startups that develop technological innovations in the domains of Food and Agtech.
The mission of StartLife is to foster entrepreneurship in Food and Agtech, and support entrepreneurs and their teams as they build their innovative business ideas into global enterprises with a lasting impact.
StartLife does this by
- Hosting a thriving community of startups, investors, corporates and experts;
- Developing the entrepreneurial competences of students and startup teams;
- Offering intensive mentoring trajectories within our StartLife Incubation Program;
- Providing pre-seed capital to promising startups;
- Providing access to follow-on capital.