Vacancy: Management Assistant/Secretary (32/36 hours)
Have you been working as a Management Assistant/Secretary for several years and do you have experience in the secretarial/organizational field? Are you able to switch attention quickly and proactively and are you looking for variation in your job? Then this might be your new challenge!
As a Secretary, taking care of the Managing Director is the main challenge. You support her with coordinating, administrative and secretarial tasks (such as agenda management, travel arrangements, declarations, taking minutes at meetings). As a Management Assistant you will also be part of the Operations team and are actively involved in setting up and managing the daily workflow. You are expected to work partly in the office and to be available 5 days a week. You think ahead and help in the preparation and organization of meetings with customers or internal meetings (physical and digital). You are reporting to the Operational Manager.
- Agenda management for Managing Director and Innovation Leads
- Coordinating and preparing meetings (reserving meeting rooms, ordering catering)
- Taking minutes
- Keeping the Customer Relation Management (CRM) database up to date to support the Managing Director
- Help organise en implement events
- Front desk, including handling telephone calls and welcoming visitors in the office when necessary
- Facility management tasks such as accessibility and representation of the office, management of workstations, purchase of office supplies and necessary kitchen/catering supplies
- Management of digital archive
- Booking travel arrangements for employees
Who are you?
We are looking for candidates who have a college degree and at least 10 years of relevant work experience within a management support or similar secretarial position.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good/excellent knowledge of the Dutch and English language in word and writing;
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package;
- Good knowledge of several CRM packages is an advantage;
- Driven, hands-on and independent;
- Stress resistant, great adaptability and able to switch attention quickly;
- Solution oriented and aware of the latest developments in management support;
- Experience with managing agendas.
You will be joining the Foodvalley NL team. A welcoming and energetic team of over 25 professionals working on the transition of the food system. Our core values: Together, Personal, Positive, Learning & Development and Professional. We strive for maximum impact. We value an open, safe and familiar work environment, where we constantly challenge you to learn, experiment and grow.
We are looking for an addition to our team for 32-36 hours per week. We offer a one-year contract with the possibility of a permanent position. Foodvalley NL stimulates and invests in personal growth and development and values a good balance between work and private life
Now it's your turn
If you are interested, please send us your CV with a cover letter (both in English) before October 15. We will schedule interviews in the week of October 25-29. We offer a one-year contract with the possibility to extend. Applications can be sent to email@example.com. For more information about the position please contact Jayne Forrester +31(0)653 280 911, Jayne.firstname.lastname@example.org