Food Matters Live is UK’s cross-sector event bringing together the food and drink industry, retailers, foodservice providers, government and those working in nutrition, to enable collaboration and innovation to support a sustainable food landscape for the future. Food Matters Live provides a platform for thought-provoking, cross-sector debate and encourages cross-sector collaboration.
Food Matters Live will include:
- 800 leading organisations forming a carefully curated exhibition
- 400 speakers participating in the conference and seminar programme
- 100 free to attend conference and seminar sessions
- Six educational and inspiring attractions
- A series of special events presenting visitors and exhibitors with unique networking and business opportunities
Thousands of visitors from a range of professions and disciplines, including food science and manufacturing, R&D, food marketing and brand management, retailing, nutrition and public health
Holland Food Valley Pavilion
Innovative solutions from Holland, brought together in the Holland Food Valley Pavilion. For the 4th year in a row, the Pavilion will host several innovative companies, showcasing their latest developments.
Impression Holland Food Valley Pavilion 2016
Interested in joining the Holland Food Valley Pavilion with a stand, please contact:
Jeroen Wouters | Food Valley NL
+31 (0)612 07 29 97